Cation VN-6105® is supplied as a free flowing white powder. The starch manufacturer extracts the native starch from the plant source, then carries out a further modification step to introduce cationic charges onto the starch molecule. The number of cationic groups typically range from 2 per 100 starch monomers up to 10. The number of cationic groups per hundred starch monomers is called the degree of substitution (ds), expressed as a decimal fraction. Typically, most cationic wet end starches have ds between 0.02 and 0.06 (meaning between 3 and 6 cationic groups per 100 starch monomer units)
- Dry strength and stiffness improvement.
- Increase strength of wet paper web.
- Improve the retention of fine fiber, filler, and other wet end additives.
- Increase dewatering rate in paper making process.
- Improve anti-linting and dusting performance, surface smoothness and better printability.
Packing: 50kgs with PP/PE . 500/850kgs...with jumbo bag.
As us a question: