Fried shrimp is crispy, delicious without burning
Prawn shrimp is a favorite snack of many people. Pancakes are fried, eaten in crispy, fragrant, tasty shrimp and eat very delicious.
Here is the secret to fried shrimp, puffed up without burning
|Shrimp pudding is a favorite of many people.|
- 1 pack of shrimps
- Cooking oil
- Put enough oil in the pan to fill the cake and let it heat, then bring the fire down to a moderate size.
- Drop the cake slowly, when the cake swells up around, then flip to the other side, lightly press the cake fully submerged in hot oil until the cake is full and the yellow steam is removed immediately.
|Let the oil boil and wait for you to eat.|
- Do not leave too long and brown and burn.
- The cake is picked up in a basket (or dish) with a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- If you leave the fire is too big, the cake is not \\\"puffed\\\", then it has \\\"burned\\\", then if the fire is too small, the oil is not hot enough so the cake will be bottled (ie it is tightened and very hard.)
- And you want to keep shrimp rolls for several days without fear of cake dull, the newspaper lined the bottom of large plastic bags, put the cake in the bag and then tightly closed, and put in a dry place.
How to make shrimp crispy fried crispy corn
|This is a favorite dish.|
- 1 sweet corn
- 1 packet of crispy dough
- 2 salted egg yolks
- 1 pack of shrimps
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 carrot
- Cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of wine
- Remove the live corn from corn and cover it with boiling water
- Then mix the corn with crispy dough like the picture below. And remember to mix very well with you
- At the same time pan over the kitchen, heat oil, boiling oil, then drop each piece into the fried, when the puffs out, then take out the house.
- After frying shrimp, this oil is used to fry corn always.
- When ripe corn, use raisins to remove oil to eat
Carrots and peas are washed, cut into small pieces and boiled over boiling water. Then I put in pan fry for the next nine.
- Stir the carrots and beans, crushed 2 salted egg yolks, sauteed with a little oil.
Source:http://www.phunutoday.vn/cach-chien-banh-phong-tom-that-gion-ngon-ma-khong-bi-chay-d64934.htmlFinally, I poured corn, carrots and beans into the egg pan, mix well. Stir 2-3 minutes more.